Thursday, June 27, 2013

Beauty Review | Effaclar Duo



So... it"s been a while since I've updated any of my sites because I've been so time consumed with studying for my summer class / work. But since my class finished yesterday, I'm freeeee!

I first noticed my skin getting oilier around my sophomore year in high school. Based on a recommendation of one of my friends, I tried Proactiv. I'm not going to lie, it worked wonders for my skin for many years! Recently, however, I think it's effects began to fade and my acne's gotten progressively worse and worse :(

I thought that maybe it's a good time to change my skin care routine, and explore other options that might better suit me. With that in mind, I thought, "Who do I know of that has perfect skin?!" My mind automatically wandered to one of my favorite, if not my favorite, beauty gurus on the inter web Tanya Burr. I went through many of her blog posts / videos on YouTube, which are AMAZING if you've never checked them out, and found a video describing her favorite beauty products of 2012. She swore by this product by La Roche-Posay called Effaclar Duo. Being that I live in the U.S., it was a bit on the pricier size for a small tube of product, but if Tanya swears by it, it must be good!



I started using the product just two days ago, and I must say, I'm VERY impressed. I can already see a difference! My pores are much smaller, my acne has reduced if not completely faded, my skin's no longer oily and my makeup stays put on my face all day! All I can really say is "wow", this product honestly is amazing. I mentioned before that the tube is somewhat small, but not only do you get what you pay for, but a little product goes a long way. 

In a week or so, I plan on posting kind of a "check-in" video, and show you the results and differences I've personally noticed throughout my time using the product to give you a better idea of how it works. So stay tuned!


If you have any questions/comments or just want to see more of me:

No comments:

Post a Comment