Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ONE DIRECTION!!! (8/7/14-8/9/14)


As soon as One Direction announced the Where We Are Tour dates last year, I knew I had to make an appearance. I guess I never really knew how much I loved them until I saw them live. And let me tell you; the Thursday night concert was so amazing, it turned into an obsession. I've been to a lot of concerts in my day, and boy bands are no exception (I've seen N*SYNC and the Backstreet Boys countless times). But not even the greats could rival the 1D boys. They put on a SHOW, and I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun at a concert. 



The boys were fantastic, they sounded great, the show was incredible, and they (of course) looked delicious. I loved them so much in fact, that my best friend and I decided to buy floor tickets to the Saturday night show as well! I'm 99.9% sure Liam Payne winked at me *swoon*. No shame in my game. I'm a 20 year old who still has a serious boy band obsession. 

Now let's talk about 5SOS... I hadn't heard too much about them, but sometime in the beginning of the year I heard "She Looks So Perfect" and I fell absolutely in love. Sure they're young, and they still have some growing up to do, but I 100% believe they are going to be huge. They co-write music with All Time Low, a band I loved in middle school (which makes them that much better) AND play all of their own instruments AND all have great voices. I mean...really?! That still exists?! Plus they're also absolutely adorable, which helps. 




Hey Ashton Irwin, I'm available ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment