Monday, March 3, 2014

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!

Hey guys! So I know I've been MIA for a loooong while. Why you ask? Well, I am a college student and this semester has been really rough and challenging, so finding the time to make any kind of blog post / YouTube video has been nearly impossible.

That being said, over the next couple of months, while I'll still be putting the majority of my time into my school work, I'm going to try to clean up my social media outlets and content and make some changes for the better. (:

I WILL be going on a couple of vacations, and I think the future of this channel will mainly be focused on travel vlogs and visuals from now on (and YAS OF COURSE THIS INCLUDES DISNEY).

ALSO:: on the 15 of March, 2014 I will be entering a Disney Photo contest, which I'll make a short vlog about and blog post with more details and information. That being said, I would REALLY appreciate your help and votes so that myself and three of roommates will win a trip to Disney! Of course I'll vlog everything about that trip (if I should win) and it will be bigger and better than ever. So I'm literally begging for your help. PLEASE (:

Thanks for bearing with me through the the good the bad and the ugly!

Love, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment