Monday, March 3, 2014

Disney Photo Contest | I Need Your Help!

As I mentioned in my last post, on March 15th I will be entering a photo contest in order for myself and my three roommates to win a trip to the happiest place on earth for one week! This past weekend, we were watching a Disney movie marathon and all realized how much we'd love to go, and how much fun it would be to go together (they haven't been to Disney since they were like 5!)

If you're a fan of any of my YouTube videos, you'd know how much I love Disney, and what a great opportunity this would be to make some awesome new videos including my friends.

As of right now, the only thing I need help with is which picture I should choose (I've already narrowed it down to three):


I'd love your feedback!

Love, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment