Saturday, March 15, 2014

Disney Photo Contest


Sorry to be such a nag, but I finally decided on a picture to upload into the Disney Photo Contest run by The DIS Unplugged.


There it is ;)

Ultimately, I decided on this picture because A) it's funny, B) I didn't want to choose a picture that was so generic that people might skip over it, and C) TURKEY LEGS.

I mean c'mon, who doesn't love a good Disney turkey leg?

The website says you can vote on a picture once a day until the contest is over. Unfortunately, there are already some pictures up that already have over 100 likes, my picture has a measly "1" in comparison. That being said, I'd really appreciate it if you'd just take a second out of your day each day to vote for my picture so that my best friends and I can experience Disney one last time before we become "adults". ( Don't worry, I'll never really grow up ;) )



No comments:

Post a Comment