Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Post!

Hey loves!

Bear with me, I've never done anything like this before (unless of course you count Tumblr). I've been wanting to start up a youtube channel for quite some time, and now that it's summer time, I figure it's the perfect opportunity to start!

I've been interested in the whole youtube community ever since I went to Disney World in the seventh grade. I hadn't been since I was very young, and I was curious as to what changed, so I decided to go on youtube and search "Disney World" that brought me to an overwhelming array of videos including family vacations. I was so intrigued by vacation and travel videos that I decided I wanted to someday make videos like that.

I got so entwined with everything about youtube and blogs, and even youtubers! So that's what brings me here. Being a shy as I am, I figured that creating a blog would help with my confidence and help to bring me out of my shell. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I'm beginning to! (:

I'll also link over to my youtube channel, here:

No comments:

Post a Comment