Sunday, June 30, 2013

"This Is Gonna Be One Of Those Nights"

What's one of the most exciting things you've experienced? For an unlucky person such as myself, any little thing can make me the happiest person in the world. I was just about to leave for work when my mom called me to tell me that I had won two tickets to the Tim McGraw concert 
ON THE SAME NIGHT. 

Naturally, I was ecstatic! I called up my best friend and straight after work we drove down. On the way to the concert, we decided it was a good idea to steal a flag from the side of the road 'cause I mean... 'Merica. 


When we got inside, Love and Theft had already started to play, I was a little bummed because I love them.. but I got to hear Angel Eyes so it's all good (:

Obviously Timmy was amazing, but Brantley Gilbert knocked it out of the park as well! (I'm so punny)

I also found my friend Emily


....and stole a cowboy hat.


Needless to say, I had an amazing night with good company.
(PS possibly a mini concert vlog going up!)



No comments:

Post a Comment