Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What You Should Be Watching | JennaDelRey

This month I've set out on a new mission to create more videos than I ever have. I kick-started things with my One Direction video, and if you haven't seen it yet, you can watch that here (yes I'm spamming you once again). Also, I've been tweeting a lot more from my JennaDelReyTV twitter, so if you want to check out my silliness I'll post a link here. Mostly I go off on fangirl type stuff and announce some updates.

Over the past week or two I've been moving into my new house at school so I haven't been totally YouTube active, but I'm trying my best. I posted two new videos on my channel; a Red Lip Makeup Tutorial and a small August Favorites, so you should totally check those out!!! (:






If you enjoyed these videos at all PLEASE don't forget to subscribe, like the videos, and leave me a comment telling me what you want to see next or what you'd rather see! 
I really hope you check these out and enjoy them! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment