Friday, June 14, 2013

"Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

If you know me well, you know that I'm quite obsessed with everything Disney.
Last month, me and my best friend ventured to the happiest place on earth!


The Tower of Terror is one of my faaaaavorite rides!

I'm also obsessed with Splash Mountain



Merrill and Jenna go wild.

I also got an amazing henna in Morocco that means "new beginnings"
(which turned out to be much more relevant and inspiration than I thought!)

I got me a turkey leg... ya gotta!

Whilst we were in Orlando, we needed to make a pit stop for a day at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure (I'm also a rather large Harry potter fan).
It was one of the best experiences, and it's something you should definitely check out if you're a fan of the books/movies.





Aaaaaand... Butter Beer!

Needless to say, I had an amazing Disney experience; as always of course!
I decided not to include too much detail because you'll be able to see it all and hear me vlog about my trip in my videos!

If you want to see video footage / vlogs and more of my Disney experience, check out the videos I'm beginning to make on my YouTube channel!
I'll link to those HERE




Bye lovelies (:



No comments:

Post a Comment